Due to the continued expansion of our business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for suitably qualified individuals to join the Finsbury team.
If you are an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, please consider the following vacancies in our firm:
Senior Corporate Executive
Are you interested in joining a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar? If you are an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, here is an opportunity to apply for a full-time position as a Senior Corporate Executive within our firm. The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider.
The successful applicant will be responsible for an international portfolio of clients operating across a wide range of industries. The applicant should possess an extensive working knowledge of corporate governance and company secretarial responsibilities and have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. The role includes the day-to-day management of a portfolio of companies and the successful applicant will possess a developed knowledge of fiduciary obligations, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The role also includes liaising with lawyers, intermediaries and other service providers, undertaking company risk reviews, reviewing of legal and transactional documentation, working with local and international banks, preparation of board minutes and other ancillary documents, overseeing statutory and regulatory filings as well as assisting with other general client services and administrative work.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified STEP, ICSA, DoFA or any relevant industry training or qualifications.
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance or Law is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Viewpoint.
- Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability and confidence to work independently.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and an excellent team player.
Suitable candidates will be invited to interview. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package, including a medical scheme and pension.
Applicants should apply in writing enclosing a CV to Human Resources at email HR@finsburytrust.com.