The role of the successful applicant will be to assist with the preparation of the financial statements for our client companies and trusts, whilst adhering to relevant regulatory filing requirements. Additional duties include, fund accounting, preparation of NAV reporting, reporting to investors and preparation of regulatory reporting, as well as liaising with clients and professional intermediaries alike. The role will also include providing other accounting related services to our clients.
The successful applicant should be at least part ACCA / ACA qualified, or possess a similar or higher qualification, have a good working knowledge of EXCEL, have excellent oral and written communications skills, be hardworking, motivated and a good team player. The ideal candidate for the role would preferably have prior industry experience as well as fund accounting knowledge.
The successful applicants for the above roles will receive support from the Company in order to undertake relevant professional examinations. Suitable candidates for the above roles will be called in for an interview. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package including medical scheme and pension.
Applicants should apply in writing enclosing CV’s to the HR & Facilities Manager, Finsbury Trust, Suites 7b & 8b, 50 Town Range, Gibraltar or email HR@finsburytrust.com.
Vacancies at our clients
COMPLIANCE OFFICER & MLRO
CoinDash (also known by our Blox brand), a leading provider of crypto asset management tools and custody solutions for investors in crypto assets, is looking to hire a professional, quick learning and dynamic Compliance Officer & MLRO in Gibraltar. The Compliance Officer & MLRO will operate in line with legislation and regulatory requirements, including taking responsibility for anti-money laundering processes and on-going compliance monitoring.
As the Compliance Officer & MLRO at CoinDash your areas of responsibility will be:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the compliance function of CoinDash in a DLT regulated environment
- Continue the development and implementation of the company’s compliance function
- Maintain and monitor the regulatory environment and emerging legislation, along with relevant trends and industry best practices in the DLT space, including the implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Prepare compliance related reporting to senior management and auditors
- A self-starter who is able to take leadership of the compliance function and operate in a startup environment, successfully building effective working relationships with colleagues from a range of backgrounds.
- Experience in the creation, drafting and implementation of compliance and money-laundering related policies and procedures in the financial services or gaming sectors, including a working knowledge of risk management and how it pertains to AML and CFT
- Past experience holding a position of GFSC-approved Compliance Officer and/or MLRO is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of money laundering regulations
- Strong academic background to graduate level or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Excellent communication skills, including native English and excellent writing skills
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Maintains the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
If relevant, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org