Corporate Services Administrator
Are you interested in joining a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar? If you are an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, here is an opportunity to apply for a full-time position as a Corporate Services Administrator within our firm. The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
The successful applicant will be supporting the work of a senior executive at the firm. The role involves assisting with elements of company, trust and fund administration including assisting with the management of these entities, working with local and international banks, making statutory and regulatory filings, as well as assisting with other general management, administration and client services work. The role includes supporting professional and executive directorships on the boards of investment funds and companies operating across a range of industries. The role includes opportunities to undertake certain business development and marketing related work for the firm.
Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual who is an excellent team player
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi task
- Strong academic background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance or Law is preferred, but not essential
- Prior experience in the company management sector is preferred, but not essential
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (required) and Viewpoint (preferred)
Suitable candidates will be invited to interview. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package, including a medical scheme and pension.
Applicants should apply in writing enclosing a CV to Mari Bell-Jones, Head of Human Resources, Finsbury Trust, Suites 7b & 8b, 50 Town Range, Gibraltar or email HR@finsburytrust.com.